segunda-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2014

   So my tablet isn't actually working right now so I'm working on updating a bit my web presence because I'm really lazy and if I'm thinking of investing time in art stuff I'm probably drawing so this is a good time to get updated. 

    I'm thinking of finally getting myself on the Crimson Daggers because it's been quite often recommended to me but I'm just a lazy antisocial bum so I'm basically forced to post on it after having the account sitting there for almost a year. I'm stting up my sketchbook first though so they can see what I actually do apart from digital work.

So here is my most recent stuff. All of these were done completely on PS CS6.

First some 'finished' stuff


\/ Blue Fountain  \/


Here are some Pokemon Fusions I illustrated



Really quick ones just for fun but they look kind of good actually so I tought I might share them here

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário